Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

on Other Blogs That are Awesome

Because blogging is not my life, and because reading THIS blog is not YOUR life, here are some other great places to waste your time while you procrastinate on doing your studies and/or paying your bills! I've made a new page for convenience, but I didn't want too lengthy of descriptions on every link, so I'll go through and qualify some of these where appropriate for their first introduction.

Friends
OnAHumanJourney
Blog: YouTube videos, how-to tutorials for crafts like 3D origami. Run by a super hilarious domesticated gamer brony. Because he probably won't plug this, I will: he's single, ladies, but don't jump all over that at once. ;D

Live Creatively Now
Blog: craft tutorials - simple, easy to understand and easy to do. It's good for both noobs like me and pros as well, I'm sure. Smart and funny, with occasional pictures of kitties and biscuts!

The Contribution Project
Blog: a more political blog about "Global health through the lens of business management" - very insightful and thought provoking. For those of you who like words and reading them, this is a place for you.


Inspiration
Hyperbole and a Half
I only wish I could say I were friends with the amazing, witty, brilliant Allie Brosh, but alas, I am just an avid fan of her hilarious blog. I will be a Hyperbole and a Half hipster and say that I was a fan before the "X ALL the Y" memes hit the internet. In fact, I was saying "X ALL the Y" before it was all over the internet. Can't get enough of her stuff? She also has posts on The Gloss. While I have heard people criticize the simplicity of her art, I think her art is really amazing, especially the way she can depict a hysterical dog and the point of view of said dog in said state of hysteria. Honestly, she's all sorts of awesome and win. If you only read one blog in your life - make it hers, not the silly trash that I have here.


I will probably definitely add more to the "Inspiration" half, as there are definitely more I can think of, and I will be growing my friends list as I stumble upon more of their blogs, or as I make more friends!

2 comments:

  1. woot woot! More things to do other than paying the bills!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, Dani - when you put it that way, it makes me sound really rude. XD ... Oh, but I am. Okay.

    ReplyDelete